Holiday To Do List
For a Limited-Time Only: The Swagbucks To-Do List Is Now More Even More Rewarding
Today, we’re announcing an even more rewarding Swagbucks To-Do List, which we plan to launch 2 December, 2016 and support until 12 January, 2017.
We’re introducing this for a limited-time so that members have an opportunity to earn more SB during the holiday season. And, depending on how well this version of the To-Do List is received, we may maintain some aspects of it as a more permanent fixture of our SB earning ecosystem.
So, what’s new about it?
We’re adding a new bonus and one new items to the to do list: Complete a survey.
Here’s how the NEW To Do List Bonus will work:
- Complete any 5 of the 7 items on your to-do list and you’ll receive a 1- 4 SB Bonus Pay-Out, which is how the bonus had been structured since 8 August, 2016
- Starting tomorrow, if you complete all 7 items on your to-do list, you’ll receive an additional and even bigger SB Bonus!
For those not familiar with the To Do List, it’s a short activity list of ways to earn SB every day. Looking to complete each item on your To Do List? Here’s how to do it:
- Daily Poll – Take the Daily Poll and receive 1 SB.
- Daily Search – Simply click on the Daily Search link OR earn SB from Search.
- Daily Watch – Earn at least 1 SB from Watch.
- Daily Discover – Earn at least 1 SB from any activity in Discover.**
- Attempt A Gold Survey – Earn at least 1 SB from Answer.***
- Deal of the Day – Discover great deals by clicking PLUS we’ll give you 1 SB for checking it out.
- Complete A Gold Survey – Earn SB from completing a Gold Survey on desktop, the Swagbucks Mobile App, or Swagbucks Answer App.
Earning To Do List Bonuses is a great way to take advantage of all the different ways to earn SB. Give the new To Do List a try! You might even discover a new favorite way to earn while grabbing SB Bonuses along the way!
*Your To-Do List Bonuses will not count towards your Daily Goal Meter or Referral SB.
**The Discover activity must credit on the day you complete it.
***You can earn SB from a DQ, OQ, or survey complete.