Pawesome Pets Team Challenge
The Pawesome Pets Team Challenge begins Tuesday, April 17th at 1AM AEST and ends on Saturday, April 21st at 5AM AEST.
What’s a team challenge? Well, our Monthly Team challenges allow you to play on a team with other Swaggernauts (Swagbucks Members) where you contribute points to your team by earning SB!
Each Challenge can have different ways to contribute points. Our Egg-cellent Team Challenge allows you to contribute points to your team by:
- Complete a survey and contribute 35 points to your team! Remember, you must earn SB from a completed survey in order to contribute points to your team. SB earned through attempted surveys will not count.
- Earn SB by completing a discover activity and you’ll contribute 20 points to your team!
- Earn SB when you watch videos on Fashion, Parenting, Sports, Entertainment news, or any of our other categories and contribute 15 Points to your team! PLUS you can head over to nCrave and earn SB when you explore new content and contribute another 15 points to your team.
Watch on the Go
- Earn SB when you Watch videos on the SB App or the SBTV App and you’ll contribute 10 points to your team.
Search the Web
- Default your search engine to Swagbucks and make sure you never miss a valuable searching opportunity.
Redeem Swag Codes
- Redeem a Swag Code through the SwagButton or through the Swagbucks Mobile App and contribute 5 points to your team. We release at least 1 Swag Code Every day. Make sure to follow us on Facebook so you never miss a code.
All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate and members of the 3rd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate nd members of the 4th place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on April 21st and will expire on Saturday, May 5th at 4:59PM AEST.
What’s your favorite way to contribute points to your team? Tell us in the comments below.