Swago: Cherry Blossoms in Bloom
It’s time for the next round of Swago: Spring Edition
You didn’t participate in the last round of Swago? Here’s what you need to know to get your 300 SB Swago Bonus:
- Starting at 8AM GMT on Friday, April 20th, you can pre-register for the newest Swago board.
- Starting Monday, April 23rd at 5PM GMT head to your Swago Board and hit “Join”. If you don’t hit “Join” you won’t get credit for completing the action items.
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 8PM GMT on Monday, April 30th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Monday, April 30th at 8PM GMT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Spin & Win
Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on our Spin & Win Wheel! Every spin on the wheel results in either SB earned, or an exclusive Swag Up.
You have until 7:59AM GMT PT on May 1st to use up all those valuable spins, so no pressure to use them all at once! The SB options on the wheel will credit immediately. Please note, the SB you earn from the wheel will not count towards your Daily Goal meter. The Swag Ups will be live for a couple of weeks and will expire 15 days from the time they are applied to your account so there will be different expiration dates.
**All Swag Up and Double Search and Survey SB will credit back as Bonus SB which means they will not go towards your Daily Goal Meter.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Where can I find my Swago Board?
The URL for your Swago Board is: http://www.swagbucks.com/swago
When will Swago begin and end?
Swago begins on April 23rd at 5PM GMT and ends April 30th at 8PM GMT.
Will I get credit for completing action items prior to hitting the “Join” button?
No, you must join the game by hitting “Join” to get credit for completing the action items.
When will I receive my SB Bonus for playing Swago?
Once you hit the “Submit” button you will receive your SB Bonus instantly.
How many Swago Board patterns can I submit during the game period?
You may only submit one pattern during the game period. Once you hit “Submit” you will receive your SB Bonus and the game will end for you.
What happens if I forget to hit “Submit” before the Swago game period ends?
You will not receive your SB Bonus. You must hit “Submit” before the game period ends.
Will manual credits mark off action items on my Swago Board?
No, manual credits of any sort will not count towards your Swago Board.
How do I mark off the Answer App Square?
You must complete the survey through the SB Answer App. If you complete a survey through any other app or from mobile web, it will not mark off this square.