iSpy Search: Back To The Future
The first movie in the trilogy was released on this day in 1985. Today we will celebrate 33 years with a Back To The Future iSpy game!
Here’s how to participate in iSpy Search:
- Throughout the day we will tweet clues about Back To The Future via @swagbucks on Twitter with a Swag Search link to help you spot the answer (remember to click the Swag Search link, aside from spotting the answer you might just get a search win).
- Once you have the answer to the clue, enter it into the Swag Code box in ALL CAPS. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly, you will be instantly awarded x-number of SB. The numbers of winners for each clue and the amount of SB won will change but will be announced prior to the question.
- Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 16 SB today from iSpy Search alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
- Please do not share the iSpy Search answers on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, or other social media channels. These are wholly different than our daily Swag Codes and are for our users who do the work. Similarly, there will be neither mobile push notifications nor SwagButton notification when the answers are active.
Hints on how to win:
- Follow @Swagbucks on Twitter.
- Use the Swag Search link in the clue to find the answer (and possibly get a search win)
Today’s iSpy Search breakdown:
- The first 4,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the first iSpy Search today will win 3 Swag Bucks at 10am PDT/1pm EDT.
- The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the second iSpy Search today will win 4 Swag Bucks at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT.
- The first 4,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third iSpy Search today will win 3 Swag Bucks at 2pm PDT/5pm EDT.
- The first 2,500 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the fourth iSpy Search today will win 5 Swag Bucks at 4pm PDT/7pm EDT.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We look forward to your feedback throughout the day.