Harry Potter Team Challenge
The Harry Potter Team Challenge begins Monday, September 14 at 5pm AEST and ends on Saturday, September 19th at 4:59PM AEST.
What’s a team challenge? Well, our Monthly Team challenges allow you to play on a team with other Swaggernauts where you contribute points to your team by earning SB!
Each Challenge can have different ways to contribute points. Our Harry Potter Team Challenge allows you to contribute points to your team by:
Play Swagbucks LIVE
- Swagbucks LIVE – our latest app that allows you to earn BIG SB by playing our live trivia game. Each day that you earn SB from playing, you’ll contribute 50 points to your team. Play & earn every day and you’ll contribute 200 points per challenge! Download the app and be ready for our game at and 1AM BST on Tuesdays and 1AM BST Wed-Fridays and again at 8pm BST on Fridays.
- Complete a survey and contribute 35 points to your team! Remember, you must earn SB from a completed survey in order to contribute points to your team. SB earned through attempted surveys will not count.
- Earn SB by completing a discover activity and you’ll contribute 20 points to your team!
Search the Web
- Default your search engine to Swagbucks and make sure you never miss a valuable searching opportunity.
Redeem Swag Codes
- Redeem a Swag Code through the SwagButton or through the Swagbucks Mobile App and contribute 5 points to your team. We release at least 1 Swag Code Every day. Make sure to follow us on Facebook so you never miss a code.
All members who participate and contribute at least 200 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 75 SB Swag Up Rebate and members of the 3rd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available by September 20th and expires on October 4th at 4:59pm AEST.
What’s your favorite way to contribute points to your team? Tell us in the comments below.