Clue Team Challenge
The Clue Team Challenge begins Monday, January 17th at 6pm AEST and ends on Monday, January 24th at 5:59PM AEST.
What’s a team challenge? Well, our Monthly Team challenges allow you to play on a team with other Swaggernauts where you contribute points to your team by earning SB!
Each Challenge can have different ways to contribute points. Our Clue Team Challenge allows you to contribute points to your team by:
Play Swagbucks LIVE
- Swagbucks LIVE – our latest app that allows you to earn BIG SB by playing our live trivia game. Each day that you earn SB from playing, you’ll contribute 50 points to your team. Play & earn every day and you’ll contribute 200 points per challenge! Download the app and be ready for our game at and 11AM AEST on Tuesdays – Fridays and again at 6AM AEST on Saturdays.
- Complete a survey and contribute 35 points to your team! Remember, you must earn SB from a completed survey in order to contribute points to your team. SB earned through attempted surveys will not count.
- Earn SB by completing a discover activity and you’ll contribute 20 points to your team!
Search the Web
- Default your search engine to Swagbucks and make sure you never miss a valuable searching opportunity.
Redeem Swag Codes
- Redeem a Swag Code through the SwagButton or through the Swagbucks Mobile App and contribute 5 points to your team. We release at least 1 Swag Code Every day. Make sure to follow us on Facebook so you never miss a code.
All members who participate and contribute at least 200 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 300 SB Swag Up Rebate, 2nd place will receive a 150 SB Swag Up Rebate, 3rd place will receive a 75 SB SwagUp Rebate, and 4th place will receive a 50 SB SwagUp Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on January 24th and expires on February 8th at 5:59PM AEST.